Briefing for the school year 2021-2022
- Fri 16 Apr 2021
- Wed 21 Apr 2021
- Sat 24 Apr 2021
- Fri 16 Apr 2021 from 13:30 to 15:00
- Wed 21 Apr 2021 from 13:30 to 15:00
- Sat 24 Apr 2021 from 13:30 to 15:00
Those who attended the briefing will be given priority for registration.
The briefing is held only in Japanese.
The concerned children for the start of the school year 2021/2022 (from septembre 2021) are who is or will be 4 years old or more in 2021 (children born in 2017 or before).
We would like to inform you of the prerequisites necessary to follow the program of our school:
- Have parents (or one of their parents) whose mother tongue is Japanese,
- Have a good understanding of oral Japanese (the course only takes place in Japanese),
- Communicate in Japanese regularly with his parents (or one of his parents) whose mother tongue is Japanese,
- Regularly receive help with their studies (reading, writing, oral and comprehension) of their parents (or one of their parents).
To join the briefing session, please apply from the following reservation form: